Since 1992, High Desert Healthcare & Massage has been committed to providing the highest quality bodywork in a relaxing and nurturing environment. Our priority is to offer outstanding treatments at an affordable rate, so we hire the best therapists and have created a space that is simple and peaceful, without the trappings of an expensive spa.
The owners are Catherine Peck, Jill Gerber and Tracy Conrad and we have each loved doing bodywork for over 20 years. We are very particular about the independent contractors who join High Desert, hiring only those who have great skill, excellent hands, and love their work. Most of our therapists have been with us for many years and have thriving practices with a majority of repeat clients. We consider all of our therapists to be Master Level Therapists, and several of them are also instructors of massage, bodywork or acupuncture.
Because we are a group practice, we encourage our clients to try each of us in order to find multiple therapists who can meet their needs. With seven treatment rooms and twenty therapists, we are big enough to provide a wide range of therapeutic modalities and treatment styles, yet small enough to give excellent individual, professional care. Simply put, we are all happy to be here doing what we love, and it shows in all aspects of the business.
We offer Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage, Acupuncture, Rolfing ® Structural Integration, Cranial Sacral Therapy, Myofascial Release, Hot Stone Massage, Acupressure, Hands and Feet Massage, Reflexology, Prenatal Massage, Reiki, Neuromuscular Therapy and Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapy.
You don’t have to choose just one…most of these therapies can be received individually, combined, or integrated into a Swedish massage, depending on your preference and needs.
What sets us apart from the rest…
- Our therapists:
- All have at least 2 years professional experience, with an average of 15 years in practice, and many have over 20 years experience
- Graduated from accredited massage schools and complete continuing education classes every year
- Are trained in Swedish massage as well as a wide variety of bodywork modalities
- Have all been with us for years, some since we opened in 1992
- Have thriving practices with a majority of repeat business
- Meet our high standards for professionalism and exceptional bodywork
- Are licensed in the state of New Mexico
- Are here because they love what they do!
- Caring, friendly staff
- We are a group massage and healthcare practice dedicated to helping our clients feel better, not a day spa
- A large percentage of repeat clients who have been coming to us for years, some since we opened in 1992
- (As far as we know…) The best prices of any spa or group massage practice in Santa Fe
- Convenient location downtown, just a few blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza
- Our second location in the community of Eldorado, 20 minutes from downtown
- We have been in business since 1992
- Locally- and women-owned